A LITTLE TIME
by Courtney Lynn
All I needed Was a little time
And you gave that to me All you wanted was to be mine.
I needed time to think
And figure out whether or not i wanted to be with you
And the truth is Im In love with you.
You are the one for me And I love you with all my heart and soul.
You gave me the time I needed to figure out that it was you that makes me whole.
The time that I needed Was for me to heal
To heal from the pain of before, from something I thought was real.
So I guess all I have to say is I love you and I always will and I thank you for the time that you waited for me this time
I know that we are meant to be.


1 Comments:
Nice...very nice
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home