Monday, May 22, 2006

Have I Told You Lately

A Sweet Passionate Love Song
by Ethel

A sweet passionate love song.
I really love to hear
It's so nice to listen to,
makes me feel you near

Even when you're far away,
and I hear the music's soft sound
I lay my head back, close my eyes,
and feel your presence around.

I feel your hand gently take mine as I stand to my feet
You take me in your arms,
hold me real close, oh, it feels so sweet.

As we dance real close around the room
it feels like Heaven to me
Like this forever, just us together.
How we wish we could be.

The sweet love song ending,
back to reality then I hear the telephone ringing
Reluctantly pick it up, I say hello,
and the same love song,
I hear your loving voice singing
''HAVE I TOLD YOU LATELY"..............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home